Wednesday, July 13, 2022
3–4:30 p.m. EST
Register now to join us on July 13 for a deep dive into addressing mis- and disinformation at the community level.
The American Psychological Association is collaborating with American Public Health Association, National League of Cities and Research!America to host a virtual national conversation about the psychology and impact of misinformation on public health.
- Georges C. Benjamin, MD, MACP, Executive Director, American Public Health Association
- Marvia D. Jones, PhD, MPH, Health Department Director, Kansas City
- Jennifer Luray, Vice President, Strategy and Communications, Research!America
- Sander van der Linden, PhD, Professor of Social Psychology in Society
- Christopher Voegeli, PhD, MPH, Behavioral Scientist, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Rod Hicks, Director of Ethics and Diversity, Society of Professional Journalists